Site Meter

Saturday, February 14, 2004

You have got to be kidding.

I am beginning to suspect that this whole Bush AWOL business is a practical joke that some hacker made my pc is playing on me. I was't even suspicious about the idea that Bush, having blown off at least 5 months of ANG duty, would take every opportunity to remind people he had been in the ANG. I was amused but still unsuspecting when a key witness for the prosecution was allegedly named general Turnipseed. However, enough is enough. Does anyone really expect me to believe that conservatives take heart because of the give no inch uncompromising assertions of J Calhoun ? Do I really believe that one of the people who didn't seen G W Bush in Alabama is then lieutentant Rambo
Whoever you are, I may be an idiot but I am not stupid.

No comments: