Site Meter

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Is this a joke link ? It looks like a yahoo news page but I can't get to it from www.yahoo.com.
Do I really believe in an article about terrorism, fear, and possible doom written by Opheera McDoom ?
Also it quotes self described Al Qaeda terrorists saying exactly what we lefties believe the really think:

"The statement said it supported President Bush in his reelection campaign, and would prefer him to win in November rather than the Democratic candidate John Kerry, as it was not possible to find a leader 'more foolish than you (Bush), who deals with matters by force rather than with wisdom.'"

hmm terrorists who consider force and wisdom to be inconsistent categories. Right.

Yes right.

It is not a joke link. It is also here and I got there from www.reuters.com

Dear Ms McDoom, I am sorry I doubted your existence. I see you have quite a CV including many articles about Islamic fundamentalism.

Thanks to Atrios and Michael Froomkin for the link.

No comments: