Site Meter

Thursday, July 14, 2005

From Comments:
I'm picturing the dialogue.

Rove: Believe me, Cheney didn't ask Wilson to go to Niger.

Cooper: You say that, but how do I know it's true?

Rove: But Wilson himself doesn't say that Cheney sent him!

Cooper: Well, no. But what he said could be misinterpreted to mean that. How do I know the misinterpretation isn't true?

Rove: Go ahead and ask him.

Cooper: He's hard to reach. And anyway, maybe he is covering up.

Rove: Then let me tell you this, strictly off the record -- it was a CIA executive who recommended Wilson, not Cheney.

Cooper: You say that, but how do I know it's true? It still might have been Cheney.

Rove: It was his wife. She's a CIA agent.

Cooper: With hard evidence like that, I can't help but be convinced.

# posted by Alan : 9:17 PM

Sounds realistic to me

No comments: