Site Meter

Saturday, June 24, 2006

This Blogroll is a joke right ?

I got a referal from the Ernie Chambers Project. No link to me in the post denouncing Norman Mineta for not being racist enough.

Oh My God There I am in the blogroll

Powerline
Protein Wisdom
Robert's Stochastic Thoughts.

This poses a tricky problem. I have a policy of linking to anyone who blogrolls me, but I'm not sure of the judgement of someone who thinks I follow logically after powerline and protein wisdom.

Hmmm lets just say

Greg Palast
The Rude Pundit
The Ernie Chambers Project

Lest I be accused of lese rudeness, I hasten to add that make no comparison of the quality of the obscene invective at Protein Wisdom and the Rude Pundit. Should Mr Palast track back the link, yes Greg, I am comparing the quality of journalism at Powerline and Greg Palast.com. Sue me.


Ernie has left a new comment on your post "6/24/2006 11:21:00 PM":

Don't be so prissy. It's not like you're actually touching knees with the troglodytes.

"Ernie" appears to be the real not really Ernie who blogrolled me. Thank's again for blogrolling me and thanks for a rare non spam comment.

update: I'm still on his blogroll ! Thank you thank you not really Ernie for your extraordinary patience.

No comments: