Site Meter

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Bush administration banking deregulation plan which suddenly became a banking re-regulation plan after the crisis, would drastically reduce the regulatory powers of the Federal Reserve Board -- the one regulatory agency which they don't control and which brought neither pruning sheers nor a chain saw to deal with banking regulation.

banking regulators and bankers

Sort of like the surplus reduction tax cuts which turned into recession and deficit fighting tax cuts in 2001.

knock me over with a wrecking ball.



wreck

Hey kids have you ever seen a wrecking ball ? They aren't used much anymore, but I remember one (not this one) from my childhood. For some reason it always comes to my mind when I think of George W. Bush (secret service please disregard this post)

No comments: