Site Meter

Monday, June 23, 2008

I have not been able to post comments at www.samefacts.com in well ever I think.

My comment was

Like the 4th amendment, FISA does not distinguish between US citizens and non citizens. It protects US persons which include US resident citizens, US resident non citizens and US corporations. US citizens living abroad (such as myself) are unprotected. If I were to be protected from the NSA, I would have to be protected by La Repubblica Italiana. However said Republic does no such thing.

The amazing thing is that an Italian who lives within sight of the NSA listening station do not know what it is (I checked). The usual hypothesis is "It's something to do with air traffic control" which is exactly (except for the language) what my dad said about NSA central in around 1973 before the US public found out what it was.

The Italian public has been informed (that's why I know what the huge parabolic antennae near avezzano are).

Oh and, by the way, Jefferson was the one who talked about "a decent respect to the opinions of mankind." The phrase is in the declaration of independence not to be confused with the more modern declaration of "suck on this".

So why can't I post this comment ?

I have to log in to my typekey account to do so. www.typekey.com is convinced that I am logged in. www.samefacts.com gives me the following error message

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@samefacts.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.samefacts.com Port 80

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that Kleiman disabled comments several years ago, because he didn't want to be bothered moderating them and too many had descended into the equivalent of flame wars. Whenever I have something to say, I email the poster (click on the name to get the email address), and several times have had my comment mentioned in an update to the original post, most recently here where I am the first reader referred to in the update.