Site Meter

Friday, September 28, 2012

QOTD

"if a secret video surfaces depicting Obama promising to impose Sharia law in his second term, Romney will stand a good chance of coming back "  J Chait

Ouch that's gonna leave a mark.

OK maybe we have a challenger for quote of the day

"If you’re trying to clear the threshold of “does this candidate hate me” six weeks before the election, you’re probably not on the verge of closing the sale."

Same post.

Something tells me that Jonathan Chait is enjoying his job.  

Impressively the post begins "I’ve been wrong before, and I’ll be wrong again, but I may never have been as wrong as I was when I"

Chait is tough.  He is hard on the people he covers.  But he doesn't go easy on himself either.  
And I honestly think he is delighted to have been proven wrong.


No comments: