Site Meter

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Being There: Colorado and Jerzy *

Lie imitates art (with a twist). Am I the first to note that, as predicted by Jersey Kosinski, C. Gardner is strangely politically successful, because people here what they want to hear in his contentless statements ? In fiction C. Gardner is a sincere idiot. In real life C Garnder is very smart, smart enough to know that he can't win if he reveals his true views, but has a very good chance if he asserts, for example, that personhood isn't personhood. I fear that Colorado will go red, because voters aren't paying attention. I blame marijuana. * The spelling of thr title was corrected thanks to malcolm

1 comment:

malcolm said...

I was confused. I thought this was going to be a post about New Jersey and Colorado
instead of Jerzy Kosinski and Colorado.